jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

I'm just asking

So, baby, go wherever you wanna go.
Then, do everything you wanna do.
And, dream whatever you wanna dream.

So, remind me, every day, why I've chosen to walk this world by your side.
Then, remind me, every minute or so, why is it that I love you so much.
And, remind me, please, who am I, and where do I belong.

So, stay as long as you wish,
Then tell me, if it's true, that you wish to stay a while,
And, honey, please, I'll ask you to stay here.

But, if it's not a real world, a real love, a real me,
So, I'll ask myself to leave,
Then, I'll let yourself dream on,
And I'll ask you, once more, to stay here with me.

So I'll remind you why I've chosen to walk and live this world with you,
Then I'll remind you why is it that I love you so much,
And I'll remind you that it's you where I belong,
Make sure, baby, that no one's gonna ask you to stay more than I do.
So, stay.
Just stay.
Please, stay.
Stay.

No hay comentarios: